Where are the __stack, __efixed & other cstartup.S functions

AT91SAM9 Evaluation Boards

Moderator: nferre

salmanisheikh

Where are the __stack, __efixed & other cstartup.S functions

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:27 pm

I am compiling a test program for the AT91SAM7SE512 board using Sourcery Codebench IDE.

I got the compile to this point but I am not sure where the following functions are defined from a file called board_cstartup.S. Any ideas?

arm-none-eabi-gcc -T at91sam7s-ek-rom-hosted.ld -mcpu=arm7tdmi -o "fact.elf" "@objs.rsp" "@user_objs.rsp" "@libs.rsp"
C:/Users/ssheikh/workspaceCS/fact/Debug/at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.o: In function `entry':
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:135: undefined reference to `_sstack'
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:143: undefined reference to `_efixed'
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:144: undefined reference to `_srelocate'
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:145: undefined reference to `_erelocate'
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:153: undefined reference to `_szero'
C:\Users\ssheikh\workspaceCS\fact\Debug/../at91lib/boards/at91sam7se-ek/board_cstartup.S:154: undefined reference to `_ezero'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
jharley

Re: Where are the __stack, __efixed & other cstartup.S funct

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:30 pm

I haven't used the "Sourcery Codebench IDE" however these errors are normally due to a bad or missing linker script file.

Do you have a "at91sam7s-ek-rom-hosted.ld" file? If so, what is in it?

Return to “Evaluation and Development Boards”