Tutorial on SamA5d4

For SAMA5D2 Xplained, SAMA5D3 Xplained and SAMA5D4 Xplained

Moderator: nferre

arsal

Tutorial on SamA5d4

Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Dear all, I am assigned a task at university and i have to program the SamA5D4's processor, i.e. Cortex A5, i did not find any tutorial on this kit or sample projects from people who already worked on it. I have only found few examples provided by atmel but still getting a tutorial makes many problems solved and makes us understand the codes and the way of using a kit, that's why i would request the members to share their experiences/work/projects with well commented codes or any tutorials/documentation they made ba using this Kit which can benefit me and in future other students.

Best Regards,
Arsal
micro1

Re: Tutorial on SamA5d4

Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:59 pm

arsal

Re: Tutorial on SamA5d4

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Bundle of thanks @micro1 i have seen this still one can't say its a tutorial and also i need bare metal programming like a tutorial on e.g. the given examples they are not well commented and there is nothing i can find regarding them, that how are they working and people used in different scenarios, or similar cases. Like in many controllers, FPGA u find some example projects by company or people who worked on it along with good comments or some tutorials on how the stuff works, but in this case i don't find such things. It's the first time i am working on this processor and it looks as if it is more difficult than an FPGA which i thought is a kind of very complex thing to understand(i mean in depth).

Return to “SAMA5 Xplained”