Debian Img wanted

Moderator: nferre

milom
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Debian Img wanted

Sat May 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Hi friends, I just started to develop with Linux and I'm not very practical with the creation of the kernel ... in fact, I would say that I'm not really capable at the moment. I followed perfectly the instructions to compile it, to compile the U-Boot and the Boot .. all right, I create everything that asks me and my system starts, but I think it lacks anything in the file .conf that establishes what 'is in the image of the new OS created, because nothing works. I would like to create a debian image that can run as one of the raspberry on the SAMA5D27-SOM-EK1 kit, does anyone have a similar image ready to be shared? or can you give me indications of how to do or where am I wrong? Thank you..

I take info from this two pages:

https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/SAMA5D27-SOM1-EK1
and
https://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view ... EKMainPage

but more things are obvious for expert but not for me... help friends... please

Milom
blue_z
Location: USA
Posts: 1677
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:15 pm

Re: Debian Img wanted

Tue May 29, 2018 1:28 am

milom wrote:I think it lacks anything in the file .conf that establishes what 'is in the image of the new OS created,
Describe the problem's symptoms, not your guesses.

milom wrote:..., because nothing works. ... or can you give me indications of how to do or where am I wrong?
That's a useless summation that's not going to generate any troubleshooting advice.

milom wrote:I would like to create a debian image that can run as one of the raspberry on the SAMA5D27-SOM-EK1 kit, does anyone have a similar image ready to be shared?
All you had to do was search this site, or look less than 10 topics down on the page for Embedded Debian Linux bootable SD card for SAMA5D3 Xplained.
Try changing the dtb image file, and see how far it boots.

Regards

Return to “SAMA5-based”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest