What is CoIDE?

This forum is for users of Atmel's SAM Series and who are interested in using µC/OS-II, The Real-Time Kernel.

Moderator: nferre

Andrew Bing

What is CoIDE?

Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 am

CoIDE is a new, free and highly-integrated software development environment for ARM cortex M3 and M0 based microcontrollers, which includes all the tools necessary to develop high-quality software solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. It integrates CoBuilder and CoDebugger for simplicity and ease of use.
Features:
1) Free to use
2) Full functional IDE
3) Component-oriented development platform
4) Internet-based, efficient integration of network resources
5) Integrates CoOS
6) Peripheral registers
get more infomation visit http://www.coocox.org
liyaya

Re: What is CoIDE?

Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 am

Recently attended a training for Nuvoton and hear about introduction of CooCox CoIDE, has anyone actually used this product?
luckymouse

Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:59 am

I have used CoIDE last week, it is a very useful tool, users can use the IDE to create a project very quickly. They provide components and example code, I only need to click the component, and they will be add to my project automatically, not search the internet and the file system to find the source file I want to use. That tool is very useful for the new user.
luckymouse

Sun May 08, 2011 11:50 am

Does anyone use CoIDE, too?
I found that they release new version of CoIDE last week, and said
Added: supports new adapters: NGX, PicoJTAG and KT-Link.
Corrected: the bug that a part of RAM address of SAM3U and LPC17xx series cannot be read and written.
Have anyone tried the new version? the new adapters?
CptTitanic

Re: What is AstroTurfing?

Sun May 08, 2011 2:05 pm

It seems nicer than Atollic, but what's with all the AstroTurfing? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

Return to “- µC/OS-II - Real-Time Kernel”