Port for SAM7X

This forum is for users of Atmel's SAM Series and who are interested in using µC/OS-II, The Real-Time Kernel.

Moderator: nferre

sithui

Port for SAM7X

Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:24 am

I want to port the uCOS-II for the SAM7X256, is there any example for me?
Someone had ported it for the 9200 board, how many difference between then ?
Thanks a lot!

-censored
Micrium

Port for SAM7x256

Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:38 am

We actually have uC/OS-II running on the SAM7x256 along with our TCP/IP stack (uC/TCP-IP) and our file system (uC/FS).

An application note is being written and will be posted shortly on the Micrium web site, www.Micrium.com (see SUPPORT section and Application Notes).

Expect the application note in early January 2006.

Jean J. Labrosse
sithui

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:01 pm

Thank you Jean, but i have got no information about SAM7X CPUs in your web site. It only for SAM7S CPUs and others.

BTW, i have downloaded the code for SAM7S, compiled it and made it run on my SAM7S256 board, it works well, the LEDs shine beautifully. But when i add the my "debug port" driver in it, i got many errors, and i'm sure that my code works well without OS. I noticed that it is only one ".asm" or ".s" file in this bsp: "os_cpu_a.asm", and there is no "entry" in it. I need to do some chang before the main function, what shell i do or is there any other platform bsp, such as ADS1.2?

I'm sorry that my english may hard to anderstand. Hope i'm not bother you.

Merry Christmas!
je
jewelryID

Wearing the charming IDee jewelry

Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 am

Imagethe charming IDee jewelry, your mood will be bright everyday. The IDee jewelry is worth possessing!

Please view our website athttp://www.ideewomen.com/ to get a better idea of our products. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

Return to “- µC/OS-II - Real-Time Kernel”