You are probably looking for support on using AT91 Products. You have come to the right place. But to make this place a nice place for everybody, please always keep the following things in mind:
1) http://www.linux4sam.org is an useful gateway to get Open Source and Linux related information on AT91 products.
2) Before you ask a question or post a problem, please make a Search . Having almost 10 times the same question will pollute the Forum and will make the search for those who are using it more and more painful.
3) Check also our FAQs, Application Notes and Software Package Examples we have on the AT91 Website and ATMEL Website.
4) Don't double post the same topic in different forums ! one topic is enough.
5) Make your Subject/Post clear = more effective answer.
Thank you for your understanding,
The AT91 Team
This forum is for users of Atmel's SAM Series and who are interested in using Linux OS.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest