This is regarding using cross-compilation tool for
Linux-Arm9.(AT91RM9200DK) I am using precompiled
toolchain provided with atmel support CD.
1. After writing program , when I compile it with
$:arm-linux-gcc -o test.o test.c
I get error:
arm-linux-gcc:installation problem,cannot exec
'cpp0':No such file or directory.
I have already set the proper path for the command.
2. Which debugger has been supplied with this
3. I have precompiled toolchain for strongarm(SA-1110)
processor with insight debugger.can i use the same for
4. After compiling and linking files, how can be those
connected to root file system of target.i mean how
will those images be executed on the target board?
5. Is there proper help,pdf is available about all
This forum is for users of Microchip MPUs and who are interested in using Linux OS.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Location: Toronto, Canada
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests